Welcome to KeyboardKit Pro!
KeyboardKit helps you build custom keyboard extensions for all major Apple platforms (iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS), using Swift and SwiftUI.
KeyboardKit Pro unlocks:
- ⌨️ Essentials - Unlock system keyboard and theme previews.
- 💥 Actions - Auto-register and use most recently used emojis.
- 🤖 AI Support - Unlock capabilities that are needed for AI.
- 💡 Autocomplete - Unlock local and remote autocomplete.
- 🗯 Callouts - Unlock localized callout actions for all languages.
- 🎤 Dictation - (BETA) Unlock keyboard-based dictation.
- 😀 Emojis - Unlock an emoji keyboard, categories, skin tones, etc.
- ⌨️ External Keyboards - Detect connected hardware keyboards.
- 🔣 Layout - Unlock localized input sets and layouts.
- 🌐 Localization - Unlock up to 60+ languages.
- 👁️ Previews - Unlock system keyboard and theme previews.
- ➡️ Proxy Extensions - Read all text in from the document proxy.
- 🎨 Styling - Unlock a theme engine and many themes.
- 🚏 Text Routing - Route text to inputs in the keyboard.
Sign up for KeyboardKit Pro today and take your keyboard to the next level!
You can choose between a Yearly and a Monthly subscription. Pay less in total with the Yearly plan, or a little every month with the Monthly.
Required information when signing up
KeyboardKit Pro is valid for one app (main app + keyboard extension). Make sure to enter the correct bundle IDs when signing up.
Make sure to enter the correct names of the languages you want in your license, as specified here when you go with a Basic or Silver tier.
Reach out if you need to make adjustments to your license. Note that the adjustments must be released in a new version of KeyboardKit Pro, which can take a few days.
You get KeyboardKit Pro for 1 app/product.